College Services

To facilitate the running of the College, a range of services are offered.

Health Centres

With over 1500 students and 300 staff across our three campuses, health and medical services are of vital importance. Our team of registered nurses, supplemented by a large number of first aid trained staff at all campuses care for those with injuries and illnesses, coordinate the immunisation program for relevant year levels, and provide proactive health education.

The nurses are further supported by the College's honorary doctors and physio. 

Uniform Services

School uniform items can be ordered online from the supplier, Dobsons, and delivered directly to your child’s campus. Additionally, two visits per year are made to the junior campuses for fittings and sales.
Sales of second hand uniforms at the Poshe Oppe Shoppe in Elsternwick help support services for students with special needs in Jewish day schools. 

Cafeteria and Tuck Shops 

Students in Years 4 to 12 at the Gandel Campus have access to the milchig Baker Family Cafeteria which is open from when the early buses arrive until the end of after school activities. It offers a range of healthy and seasonal hot and cold foods, with daily specials available. 

Parents are able to order online if they prefer. Primary aged students have the food delivered to their classroom, whilst students in Year 7 or higher can either queue up to purchase their items or collect their pre-ordered selection. 

The Year 3 Discovery Centre students operate a weekly cafeteria service for their communal lunch. Parents and students are advised of the menu in advance and can choose to order at the cost of a gold coin donation which goes to a nominated charity.

The 'Caf' is closed on Jewish fast days. 


人兽性交 arranges a network of buses that service different areas to assist children travelling to and from the Gandel Campus in Burwood.

The areas currently serviced range from Bentleigh East and Brighton Beach in the south, to Hawthorn East and Toorak in the north. 

Please contact the college if you reside in an area that isn’t listed to see if arrangements can be made.